Saturday, March 9, 2024

MY MISGUIDED HOSTILITY TOWARD RELIGION & ITS FOLLOWERS!

Sometimes in my discussions with others about belief I go off track, hence:  My hostility toward the followers of religion which is really a fault in my personality. I liken the way I feel and act to this, have you ever become mad or upset with people you love or care for, in some way? You may even feel anger.  I think most of us if not all will answer in the affirmative. If you are reading this and are someone I've alienated please accept my apology. The truth is that sometimes I get carried away when having discussions about belief and that leads to frustration. I must learn how to present my thoughts and arguments in a civilized manor. I think that I've made some progress in this direction. 

It just seems so clear that religion is based on faith, it is not based on knowledge. Christopher Hitchens said it like this. " You know it's called faith because it is not knowledge".

Bill Rogan AKA Dung Teller




No comments:

Post a Comment